Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pricing Guide

Recently I've had an interest in ordering prints. So I've decide to add it as a new option. Each order is processed through a pro-lab which provides high quality prints. Order must be paid in FULL before it can be placed. From there it can take up to 5 business days depending on order size, order content, and when order is placed. Below will be a guild based on some basic sizes. I can add more sizes if the need arises. 


Pricing list:
3x5: 0.96¢
4x6:  $2.88
5x7: $5.76
8x10: $7.50
11x14: $13.50
Down the road I will be adding several different types of books, canvas,wood prints, and a few other products. If you are interested in this NOW I can work up a list for that as well, but for now they won't be up so just ask.

*Prices can change based on shipping rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment