So sometime around 2-3am I had the sudden NEED to change and update my current packages & the prices associated with them. Times have changed and it's about time I make an actual change too.
As of now a basic package is $70.00.
This includes:
1-2hr of shooting time if weather permits.
2 locations of choice. (Up to 20mins away, locations reaching past that will be charged extra)
2 outfit changes.
4 people max (every person over 4 will add $10)
15 fully edited pictures in high resolution.
Password protected gallery.
CD or Thumb drive (each item is purchased separately from package)
Print Release.
Why only 15 images? Because it gives me a faster turnout as well as the ability to take my time on each individual image to provide a quality, well edited, gallery. The projected turnout of each session is about a week, to a week and a half. Times can & will change, but I will update the client if any changes may effect the turn out date. Print release MUST be signed before CD or Thumb drive can be handed over.
I'm keep this as the main package as it should accommodate most everyone's needs. If a session requires more then I will discuss this personally with the client to better help them with what they will need. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment