Friday, February 22, 2013

Well, Hello.

     Alright, not going to lie. I hate talking about myself and hate even more so to put it down in a blog. So I'll keep this short & start posting the CRAP out of some of my work. I currently rock a Canon Rebel XS with a 50mm 1.8 prime lens. My baby is 4+ years old but I love the crap out of it and maybe one day I'll decide to upgrade but until then I'll be using this one until she decides to fall apart in my hands. I'm also a natural light photographer in the sense that I use the sun as my flash. I also tend to consider myself a lifestyle photographer since I like the less posed, less perfect side of photography but do dapple in the posed type.I've been working with photography for only a year and a half but like to say that I've made great progress since my very first shoot. I have started to go to school to in hopes to help my learning & gain my certification in Professional Photography. But as I've said before I'll keep this sweet & simple and let my art do the talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment